If you are new or have previously been involved at Mount Maunganui Lifeguard Service, you will need to register through our new Club Membership system.
There is no longer "Active Family" membership as previously known. You will need to register each 'individual' member.
FOR EASE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE STARTING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
a) Complete registration in one continuous process, as the system does not hold/save the information and allow you to go back to a previous section. You will need to restart the whole process again and re-enter the information.
b) Hover over the blue 'i' icon for further info.
c) If you're not able to move to the next step, check you have completed any compulsory fields (indicated by red box)
d) All parent/guardians who are also lifeguards, you need to click the Registration Over 18, to register yourself.
e) If you wish to be a member of Mt Maunganui Lifeguard Service, use the Supporters Membership.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Email Address: Decide on ONE main email address for invoicing and club communication as an email address can only be used for one member. Not relevant to members under 14 years.
2. Lifeguards 14 - 17 years: For the purpose of direct communication/emails from our Lifeguard Committee and/or Patrol Captains these members require their own email address.
3. Ski Hire and/or Board Hire: If you have previously communicated your requirements, please indicate on the registration to ensure we capture all requests accurately. You will be invoiced separately for the appropriate hireage fee, directly from our bookkeeper this season.
4. Choose Groups: These group choices are based on the members Date of Birth (as of 30th September).
5. Payment Method: You can use Debit or Credit Card to complete the registration process. A transaction fee will apply. Alternatively by internet banking. Refer to invoice for our bank account details and use invoice number as reference. Payment due in 14 days.
6. SLSNZ ID Number: This is not required to register, but is useful to know and allows you to access your own information for patrols, awards etc. through the Surf Lifesaving NZ (SLSNZ) member portal, known as Patrol and Memberships (PAM).
Please note: If your child is aged 14 - 17 years, or you are aged 17 and over, and are registering for the first time to be a Lifeguard, it is a requirement to also be a member of Surf Lifesaving NZ and have a SLSNZ ID number.
To complete your SLSNZ membership visit https://www.surflifesaving.org.nz/join-us/membership. We recieve a notification from SLSNZ, we accept your membership (once your fees are paid). You then receive an email from SLSNZ that your membership has been accepted, with information on how to set up your member portal access.
If you are not sure if you have a SLSNZ ID number, or you don't know it; email the Office using SLSNZ ID number in the subject line and the full name(s). We'll email you the number(s) back, as soon as we can.
For Registrations Under 18, if registering more than one individual, simply use the green 'Add Another Member' button before proceeding to the parent/guardian section.
To help you select the appropriate group:
Registration Under 18: Is for Junior Surf members (5 – 13 years) and Patrolling Lifeguards (14 – 17 years).
Registration Over 18:Is for Patrolling Lifeguards, Patrol Support, Qualifying Lifeguards and Competitive Lifeguards.
Supporters Membership: For Parent, Caregivers, Former Members, Past Lifeguards and Club Supporters.
Gym Membership: For 6 to 12 month membership, this will be open for registration in October.